Today, we’re coming to you friend-to-friend to place a stone of remembrance.
You may have heard by now that at the end of this month, October of 2021, Erin Mohring will be stepping down from Million Praying Moms, and we thought it would be a fun, and very meaningful way to say goodbye to spend a few minutes remembering the highlights of our time in ministry together over the last almost 12 years.
Million Praying Moms will go on under Brooke McGlothlin’s leadership, but this change is huge! Please be praying for Brooke and the rest of the team as they figure out how God is leading them to move forward. If you’d like specific prayer requests, please keep reading.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the Million Praying Moms Podcast? If not, why don’t we fix that right away! We don’t want you to miss even one! This summer, we’ll be adding a bunch of bonus episodes that will only be available for those who are subscribed. Click here to get that taken care of!
An if you’re feeling extra special generous, we would be so grateful if you took the time to leave a brief review. These help other people find the Million Praying Moms Podcast (and they encourage us to keep going)! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and then let us know what you love about the podcast! Thank you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through this link, you help support Million Praying Moms at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
Specific Prayer Requests for Million Praying Moms
Please join us in prayer for the following things over the month of October.
- VISION – for Brooke so she can continue to hear from the Lord about His plans for Million Praying Moms.
- OBEDIENCE – once we know how to move forward, the willingness and ability to follow God’s leading.
- FRUITFULNESS – that the ministry would grow in God’s time, multiply, and impact real lives for the Kingdom.
- PROVISION – that God will give financial and other favor to our efforts and provide for ongoing ministry.
- PROTECTION – over our team and their families, and the reputation of the ministry.