Exciting things are happening this summer at Million Praying Moms, and we’re looking for college students who want real life, online ministry experience to come alongside us in our mission. Specifically, we want to partner with a current student in a summer-long internship with Million Praying Moms whose educational pursuits may involve:
- Social Media
- Event Planning
- Project Management
- Women’s Ministry
This individual would serve as a Project Manager for the ministry, leading the charge (i.e. helping us keep all the moving pieces organized) as Brooke McGlothlin releases her newest book (details on that coming soon! Stay tuned), and Million Praying Moms moves into its next phase of ministry!
- Manage social media campaigns
- Help write emails
- Create and organize spreadsheets
- Manage all Million Praying Mom calendars and deadlines
- Coordinate all podcast interviews
- Other responsibilities as needed
In return, this person will get real, inside-track experience from an established ministry with deep roots in the prayer and Christian mom communities. Million Praying Moms (and before that, The MOB Society) has led over 50,000 women in prayer for their children over the last 10 years, and we want to partner with you!
Applicants must be mature, growing, committed believers in Jesus Christ.
- Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words, “Summer Intern Position” in the subject line.
- Please include three non-family references.
- Tell us why working at Million Praying Moms is a good fit for you!
- Include your personal Statement of Faith. To see ours, click here.
We can’t wait to hear from you!