Learn to Fight for Your Son in Prayer
Praying for Boys
Asking God for the Things The Need Most
In Praying for Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most, Brooke McGlothlin teaches us to discover delight in the chaos of raising boys, and helps us have more peace in our hearts and homes.
Brooke knows what it’s like to want to wave the white flag and just give up the fight for the hearts of her sons. But God has called mothers to get in the battle. So how do we do that in the most effective way?
The Praying for Boys book will:
- Help you stop hovering, and start covering.
- Give you permission to wave the white flag, while empowering you with the tools you need to keep going.
- Help you recognize your value and power as a praying mom.
- Overcome feelings of failure, and walk in confidence as a mom.
What Will You Find in Praying for Boys?
A new, enhanced view of why praying for boys is so important.
A deeper understanding of what prayer is and why we should do it.
An entire chapter devoted to moms going it alone, with practical applications for both the physically and spiritually single mom.
Over 200 topically-organized, Scripture-based prayer prompts for 21 areas in which boys struggle the most.
A guided 21-day prayer challenge for moms to pray with other moms and encourage each other, in person or online.
A trusted friend, who truly gets how you feel and knows how to help make it better.
From fun boy mom humor, to insightful biblical wisdom, Brooke helps mothers of boys discover their value and power as praying moms.
- Instead of hovering, we can provide prayer covering, empowering our boys with our prayers.
- When they’re still too young to guard their own hearts, we can do it for them through our prayers.
- When they’re older and making their own decisions, we can give our sons confidence to boldly embrace life, knowing mama is prayerfully protecting every step.
- When we can’t control their behavior, we can help shape their heart with our prayers
“Praying for Boys is profoundly motivating and biblical. Every mom who needs direction in raising boys into spiritually vibrant men will be challenged to embrace this clear strategy that Brooke provides. Highly practical and very encouraging!”
“Brooke’s practical book, full of vulnerable sharing and deeply rooted in God’s Word, will become a useful tool as you seek to make prayer a priority and model for your boys just how to run hard after Jesus.”
The Praying for Boys COMPANION GUIDE
The best way a mom can enter the battle for the heart of her son is on her knees.
About The Author
Brooke McGlothlin is the cofounder of Million Praying Moms, and author of 5 books, including her latest, Praying Mom: Making Prayer the First and Best Part of Motherhood. She’s a wife and mom to two teenage boys who make their home in the mountains of Appalachia, calling southwestern Virginia home. To learn more about Brooke visit her blog.